black truffle sea snow fudge brownies
150 g chocolate 70 %
1,5 dl cream
5 tsp black truffle sea snow
5 ml Mother Erath signature blend
150 g unsalted butter
2,75 dl sugar
1,5 dl cocoa
2,5 tsp black truffle sea snow
15 ml vanilla sugar
1 dl flour
5 tbsp Mother Earth signature blend
black truffle sea snow, to sprinkle
1. Chop the chocolate and place in a bowl. Boil cream, pour over the chocolate and let rest for a few minutes until the chocolate has melted. Stir together into a smooth and beautiful ganash. Cover with plastic wrap and leave at room temperature.
1. Put the oven at 160 degrees. Lubricate the edges on a back mold, 20 x 20 cm, with butter and cover bottom with baking paper.
2. Melt the butter on low heat in a saucepan. Add sugar, cocoa, salt and vanilla sugar and mix (it may look a little gritty now, but the flour will make the batter go together and become smooth and elegant).
3. Gently whisk 1 egg at a time, or use a spatula to mix with until each egg has been processed.
4. Finally, turn the wheat flour down and mix into a smooth batter.
5. Spread the batter evenly in the mold and bake in the middle of the oven for 15-20 minutes. Let cool.
6. Remove the cake from the mold and remove the baking sheet paper. Turn the cake upside down and brush Mother Earth signature blend over the brownie, let in a for a while then wide the chocolate ganache on top, sprinkle with flake salt. If the chocolate ganache is too loose to spread, suffice in the fridge for it to solidify slightly.
7. Leave the cake in the fridge so that the chocolate ganache solidifies appropriately, about 40-50 minutes. Cut into pieces and serve your brownies room temperature. Enjoy!