6% black truffle & HAVSNØ flake salt fudge brownies
150 g chocolate 70 %
1,5 dl cream
5 ml 6% black truffle & HAVSNØ flake salt
5 ml 12% white truffle oil
150 g unsalted butter
2,75 dl sugar
1,5 dl cocoa
2,5 tsk 6% black truffle & HAVSNØ flake salt
15 ml vanilla sugar
1 dl flour
5 tbsp 12% white truffle oil
6% black truffle & HAVSNØ flake salt, to sprinkle
1. Chop the chocolate and place in a bowl. Boil cream, pour over the chocolate andlet rest for a few minutes until the chocolate has melted. Stir together into a smooth and fine ganash. Cover with plastic wrap and leave at room temperature.
1. Put the oven at 160 degrees. Lubricate the edges on a back mold, 20 x 20 cm,with butter and cover bottom with baking paper.
2. Melt the butter on low heat in a saucepan. Add sugar, cocoa, salt and vanilla sugar and mix (it may look a little gritty now, but the flour will make the batter go together and become smooth and fine).
3. Gently whisk 1 egg at a time, or use a spatula to mix with until each egg has been processed.
4. Finally, turn the wheat flour down and mix together into a smooth batter.
5. Spread the batter evenly in the mold and bake in the middle of the oven for 15-20 minutes. Let cool.
6. Remove the cake from the mold and remove the baking sheet paper. Turn the cake upside down and brush 12% white truffle oil let in a little then wide truffle
on top, top with flake salt. If the truffle is too loose to widen it will suffice for a while in the fridge for it to solidify slightly.
7. Then leave the cake in the fridge so that the truffle solidifies properly, about 40-50 minutes. Cut into pieces and serve your brownies room temperature.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.